Sunday, January 10, 2010

Reflections on 6th grade (at least half)


The school year is halfway done, and I'm going to write a reflection. A skill I learned was to read carefully and pick out key information, like in reading the story "Fetch!". A challenge I handled was acting in the school play, and remembering my lines. A skill I want to learn(and everyone who knows me knows this) is organizing my work, my locker is not exactly sparkling clean. I demonstrated the core value Kindness by helping a new student find his way to the bus area, and to his bus. A goal I am going to try to achieve is organizing my locker. I will achieve this by doing a "locker check" every month to clean out my locker. Another one of my goals is getting my homework in on time. I will achieve this by making a "homework to be handed in" folder, and put all my completed assignments in it. HAPPY NEW YEAR!

1 comment: